Warwood Armature uses state-of-the-art computer aided thermal, current and vibration analysis, and load testing equipment to help produce a superior finished product. Our Equipment
Laser Alignment (1/3)
A third laser alignment system has been added to upgrade and extend the current Alignment Systems to better server our customers’ needs.
Precision alignment methods:
- Increase bearing, shaft and coupling life
- Result in longer equipment life and less down time
- 50% reduction in breakdowns due to misalignment
- Reduce energy consumption and noise levels
- More than pay for themselves
Laser alignment is more reliable and less time consuming than traditional methods. Warwood Armature recommends laser alignment upon installation to extend the life of your equipment.
Infrared Thermography (2/3)
Infrared thermography is an exciting technology with divers applications used for predictive and preventative maintenance (P/PM) to condition monitoring, from nondestructive testing (NDT) to research and development (R&D), from process control to quality control, and from building diagnostics to security and surveillance.
Infrared Technology is a cost effective method of visually detecting Electrical Problems that generate heat and has been most effective in preventing electrical downtime.
Vibration Analysis Systems (3/3)
Warwood Armature now uses Two Commtest Analyzers and software to view and plot data received from vibration monitors, allowing faster, more accurate determination of the condition of rotating machinery to help prevent unexpected production stoppages.
A Routine Vibration Survey can:
- Indicate Machinery Health via Plant Assessment & Benchmarking
- Prevent Unscheduled Downtime
- Shorten Downtime-Failure Defense Planning
- Predict and Prevent Catastrophic Failures
- Reduce Energy Cost