Our Gearbox Department is a self-contained repair facility equipped with:
- 25 ton crane capacity
- Complete machine shop with multiple lathes
- Welding and fabrication equipment
- Power center adjustable drive motors and mounting table to test run and perform vibration analysis on each rebuilt Gearbox
- State of the art bearing heaters and assembly tools for detailed assembly procedures
- 100 ton vertical and horizontal presses
- Multiple cleaning stations, including 2 automated parts washers and sandblasting systems
- Vertical and horizontal mills
25 Ton Crane Capacity (1/4)
With over 40 cranes and the ability to lift and move 25 tons, no job is too big for Warwood Armature.
< Previous 1 of 4 Next >
14 Lathes (2/4)
With 14 lathes (18″ to 50″) Warwood Armature is able to meet all your motor related machining needs.
< Previous 2 of 4 Next >
Fabrication Shop (3/4)
Can’t find it on the shelf? Ask about our Fabrication Shop.
< Previous 3 of 4 Next >
Gearbox Test Center (4/4)
Sets up and drives the gearboxes and performs a vibration analysis to assure a quality rebuild.
< Previous 4 of 4 Next >